schematics for a 10/22 rifle, aka schematics for a 10/22 rifle, 10, 22, and rifle
A schematic demonstrating building principles.
It tells you how to make a 10/22 rifle with the following components:
- 1 - brick of quick-mold plastic
- 1 - firearm trigger assembly
- 1 - firearm breech assembly
- 1 - ammunition magazine assembly
- 1 - long steel pipe
- 1 - firearm sight assembly
- 2 - short steel pipes
- 1 - pile of scrap wood
Making this would take good familiarity with craft and good familiarity with rifles.
In the upper right corner is a note: 'First discovered by Dr. Rade.'
It weighs about 100 grams. It is a gun schematic. You think it might fetch about $2 on the market.